After nearly ten years with an established small firm in Lake County, Kristie formed the Law Office of Kristie C. Fingerhut in 2013 in order to better serve the needs of her clients and family.
- Graduated Cum Laude from University of Southern California with BA in Psychology and minor in Law and Society in 2000
- Graduated from Loyola University Chicago School of Law with JD with Certificate in Child and Family Law in 2003
- Admitted to IL Bar 2003
- Editor and then Editor in Chief of the Children’s Legal Rights Journal while in Law School at Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
- Published an article while in law school (Deadbeat Daddy Dilemma: An Examination of Parental Responsibility and Fundamental Rights in State v. Oakley, “629 N.W.2d 200 (Wis. 2001), in Children’s Legal Rights Journal, Summer 2002, volume 22 (Kristie E. Cary).”
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Association of Women Attorneys of Lake County (having served on their Board of Directors and Executive Board for 8 of the past 10 years)